Chemo Infusion RN Travel Assignment near Ruch, OR
Are you on the market looking for a new travel assignment? Are you wanting to take a chance on new opportunities to enhance your skill set? Our client in Oregon is looking for some reliable Chemo Infusion Registered Nurses to come help at their facility. Applications are being submitted daily so if you are interested, please contact me my information can be found below. If you see any other positions, you might be inquiring about let me know and I’d be happy to help!
- Position: Oncology – Chemo Infusion RN
- Contract length: 13-week assignment
- Shift: Days, Monday – Friday, 5 x 8’s, no on call
- Occasional weekend requirement may be required
- BLS (AHA), ACLS certifications required
- Chemotherapy certification required
- Excellent IV skills preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience required
- OR State license required
For immediate consideration, please send over your resume and (2) references as well as complete the online Skills checklist via the following link www.soliant.com/skillschecklist. Please also reference my name on the checklist- Kayla Harrison.
Have an awesome day I look forward to hearing from you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement