The city of Cincinnati, Ohio is hiring a Speech Language pathologist for the entire school year. If this position seems of interest to you please feel free to apply as soon as possible. Also, see below for details concerning the position and expectations of the district and Soliant for future hires:
- SLP CCC OR CFY
- ASAP End Date: 5/25/2023
- 35 hours per week/ 7 hours per day
- Number of days needed per week: 5
- Caseload is a weighted 80 which equates to approximately 65 students. All disability categories.
- There may be initial evaluations with a 60 day (calendar days) completion expectation
- Report writing responsibilities: IEPS, Evaluations and Progress Reports
Speech-language pathologist will be working with students who have problems with speech and language, including related cognitive or social communication problems. Problems may range from being unable to speak at all, to having difficulties with rhythm and fluency problems, such as stuttering.
You will be expected to foster and facilitate means of communication, including oral speech production, sign language and augmentative/alternative communication (AAC). The main objective is to provide a means for individuals to communicate their wants, needs, thoughts, concerns, or opinions.
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that interests you, please contact me directly at 678-837-1249 or email me at [email protected] with your updated resume and the best time to speak.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Account Executive, Soliant
Direct Line:678-837-1249 | Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement