Soliant has partnered with a school in the area of Citrus Heights, CA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
Located on the northeast edge of Sacramento, CA, the school serves a diverse, suburban student population. At a 2-hour drive from Lake Tahoe, CA, this location is great for therapists who love the outdoors, whether for winter sports or year-round hiking and camping options.
Both ASHA-certified SLPs and Clinical Fellows are welcome to apply. Applicants must have a valid CA SLP license at the start of the assignment.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Conducting evaluations and assessments of students' speech and language development; diagnosing students with speech/language impediments
- Developing Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals in consultation with district SLPs
- Providing speech-language therapy, documenting student progress, writing reports and submitting other required paperwork
- Participating in IEP meetings, and communicating speech and language goals to student care-givers
Additional details relating to the caseload, and building assignments, will be discussed during an interview with the administrators.
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement