Citrus Heights: School-based SLPA (Speech Language Pathology Assistant)
Citrus Heights, CA 18 days agoApply Now
Soliant has partnered with a school in the area of Citrus Heights, CA and is seeking a contract Speech Pathology Assistant (SLPA) for this school year.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Speech Language Pathology, or Communications Disorders
- Completion of 70 hours of clinical field experience
- California SLPA license
The applicant will be assigned to sites based on area of the most critical needs. As such, we seek applicants who can be flexible in working with children of different age groups, and with different levels of speech needs.
As a school-based SLPA, the candidate will:
- Implement treatment plans as directed by speech-language pathologists.
- Document students' progress toward communication skills, as outlined in their Individual Education Plans (IEPs)
- Collect data as a measure of student progress
- Perform support duties, such as preparing materials, keeping records, maintaining supplies, and scheduling activities.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the remediation or development of speech and language skills.
- Select or prepare speech-language instructional materials.
- Assist speech-language pathologists in the conduct of student screenings or assessments of language, voice, fluency, articulation, or hearing.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or other visual displays to communicate information on student goals
- Test or maintain equipment to ensure correct performance.
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Solid organization skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage their time
- Flexibility and a solution-oriented outlook
- Ability to foster a collegial learning environment for students and staff
As an Agency with 15 years of experience in education staffing, Soliant takes pride in connecting with job seekers, building relationships, and helping candidates land positions that provide job satisfaction and work-life balance.
Interested in the next step of your professional journey? Submit your resume using the form below, or contact Monica Guu with inquiries at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement