At Soliant, we aim to make life better for those who make lives better.
Soliant is accepting candidates in partnership with a wonderful school district near Washington, NC. Soliant aims to hire a full-time, licensed, Speech-Language Pathologist contractor.
To qualify you must:
- Have active license approved by the State Board of Speech Language Pathology in North Carolina
- Have Masters/Doctorate Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Have schools experience (preferred)**
- Be fully vaccinated
- Case load: TBD multiple needs
- ASAP start / M-F with weekend rotation
- Full-time for 13 weeks
- Guaranteed hours and weekly pay!
Quick interview and hire if qualified!
Interested in this position, or something similar? Apply below or by directly sending resume to [email protected] to be immediately considered.Soliant Account Executive
Janah Zabala | Direct Ph: 678-327-0996
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement