Clinical Pharmacist Opening - Specialty Center - Long Term Contract
Atlanta, Georgia Posted 8 days agoApply Now
An innovative specialty center in the greater Atlanta, GA area is looking to hire a Clinical Pharmacist. Ideal candidates will have 3+ years’ experience in an Infusion setting. Candidates with a PGY1 or PGY2 residency and/or Infectious Disease experience is a HUGE PLUS. Interested candidates may expedite the application process by submitting a resume with professional references to Katrina.Gutierrez@Soliant.com and completing a skills checklist at www.soliant.com/skillschecklist/
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Contract / Contract-To-Hire
Shift: Monday-Friday (8:00 am-4:30 pm and 7:00 am-7:00 pm)
Essential responsibilities include:
• Provides compounding, dispensing, and clinical monitoring services prescribed by physicians or other authorized medical staff
• Consults with physicians and other medical staff
• Documenting patient profiles in the IT system.
• Provides direct supervision to pharmacy technicians ensuring compliance in all areas
• Supports and complies with company procurement and inventory control procedures
• Ensures pharmacy dispensing is compliant with insurance authorization procedures
• Maintain accurate clinical records, including those required to ensure compliance with state and federal reporting on all controlled substances dispensed.
Soliant | www.soliant.com
11757 Katy Fwy Suite 350 Houston, TX 77079
O 281-668-0649 / F 281-679-6035
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Pharmacy Technician JobSan Francisco, CA
We are currently seeking a Pharmacy Technician for an outpatient facility near San Francisco, CA....
Dayshift Pharmacist Job - Full TravelMonterey, CA
We are currently looking for a Hospital Staff Pharmacist for a healthcare facility near Monterrey,...