If you are a dedicated and experienced Clinical Pharmacy Manager looking to lead a dynamic team in a healthcare setting committed to excellence, Soliant has an opportunity for you!
Job Title: Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week, 5 days a week (5X8 schedule)
- Manage daily administrative operations for top-quality service.
- Develop outcome measures, tracking systems, and integrate improvements.
- Lead policy development and evaluation.
- Drive continuous process improvement.
- Mentor staff for professional growth and performance excellence.
- Optimize information and dispensing systems.
- Oversee cost-effective inventory management.
- Facilitate staff growth and learning.
- Five years of professional experience, including two years of management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy; PharmD preferred
- Current and valid state Pharmacy license is required.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement