New Job Alert!
Position: Clinical Pharmacy Manager
Location:East Bay, CA
• Supervises, manages and coordinates pharmacy staff in the implementation, support and evaluation of clinical pharmacy activities in the Department of Pharmacy,
• Develops educational and training programs for the department and hospital
• Develops, markets, implements and evaluates programs for clinical services, ensuring continuity of programs offered;
• Maintains accountability for department quality assurance, medication safety, drug use evaluation, adverse drug reaction monitoring, and drug information resources, and staffing responsibilities as needed.
Ideal candidate: We’re looking for a clinical pharmacist with about 3 – 5 years of current clinical experience. PharmD. Not looking for someone with previous coordinator experience, just strong clinical. A big part of the job will be to implement new clinical programs and to help train a tenured staff on clinical initiatives and be able to get buy-in from them. There is a supervisory component here too, so prior supervisory experience is a plus.
Offering great salary and benefits.
Apply online and text 404-457-0988 for quick response and consideration!Apply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Hospital Pharmacist Job - PedsTampa, FL
Staff Pharmacist, hospital-based position near Orlando. Soliant Health is partnering with a...
Pharmacist - 7on 7off Nights Birmingham ALBirmingham, AL
Soliant has partnered with a leader in health care in the greater Birmingham area. Join our team...