Soliant Health is collaborating with a Peridot, AZ-based facility in search of a Clinical Pharmacy Manager. If you hold an active Pharmacist license in the state of Arizona, have 5-years of professional experience, including 2 years in a management role, and aspire to elevate your career, we invite you to explore this exciting opportunity with us! Work with Soliant to get your hands on this opportunity or others in Arizona. Contact: [email protected] or call (281)-848-7423.
- Position: Pharmacy Manager
- Setting: Hospital
- Schedule: 5x8 (40 hours/week)
- Start: ASAP
- Location: Peridot, Arizona
A Qualified Candidate Will Have:
- Active Pharmacist license in good standing in the state of Arizona.
- PharmD, required.
- 5-years of professional experience, 2-years of management experience, required.
- BLS certification within 30 days of hire, required.
- Lead, manage, and oversee daily administrative operations to ensure the highest quality service delivery in compliance with established professional, regulatory, and governmental standards.
- Develop operational and financial outcome measures, tracking systems, and integrate efforts into organization-wide Quality Improvement systems to assess and improve service effectiveness.
- Direct, implement, and evaluate the development of departmental, functional, and service-related policies and procedures.
- Proactively assess program, service, and functional effectiveness and consistently work to develop and facilitate continuous process improvement efforts.
- Develop and supervise staff by providing timely feedback and using appropriate Human Resource policies and tools to support professional growth and achieve desires performance standards.
- Plan, direct, implement and evaluate computer-based information and dispensing systems to ensure ongoing efficiency and accuracy of date capture.
- Develop, manage, and supervise purchasing and inventory management functions to ensure cost-effective inventory control while ensuring timely availability of pharmaceuticals and related products.
At Soliant, we make life better for those who make lives better. As one of the nation’s largest healthcare staffing companies and one of the most recognized in pharmacy recruitment, your opportunity and potential are second to none. Explore our jobs at www.soliant.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement