Clinical Trials Pharmacist – Contract – Soliant
San Francisco, California Posted 11 days agoApply Now
Job duties include but not limited to: coordinating, collaborating and providing expertise in support of clinical investigational drug trials, providing accurate and efficient dispensing of medication, administrative responsibilities. Maintain overall responsibility for pharmacy operations in assigned area.
For more information, contact: Eric Perry at 281-668-0677 or Eric.Perry@soliant.com .
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
• Furnishing medications, supplies and drug information in a timely manner
• Make sterile compounded products
• Check technician-prepared products before release
• Maintain security of pharmacy and controlled substances
• Enter orders and patient information with accuracy
• Update the Director about the daily activities of the pharmacy
• Aid the Director in maintaining the pharmacy
• Must have active and clear PharmD license
• Must have previous experience doing Investigational Drug trials
• IV Compounding, admixture experience
• Be familiar with various hospital systems such as Epic
• Active and Clear CA licensure
• Full Time availability
• Ability to travel and work being committed to hospital schedule
• Graduated with ACPE accredited license
• Pharmacy College degree or similar degree
Work Hours : Full Time / Variable Days
Industry : Hospital, Healthcare
Employment Type : Contract
These community-based healthcare organizations offer excellent facilities and top-notch care. Soliant is working hand in hand with administration to bring the most qualified candidates to the interview process. If you have the desired credentials and can see yourself in this environment, contact: Eric Perry 281-668-0677 or email resume to Eric.Perry@soliant.com .
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...