Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type Contract
Soliant is partnered with a pharmacy in Norwood, MA and we are looking for a Pharmacy Technician. The ideal candidate holds a MA license and has some Pharmacy Technician experience. This position offers days or nights with a rotating weekend schedule. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact [email protected] or (o)281.848.7413.
- Fill daily drug orders accurately and efficiently promptly, under the supervision of a pharmacist.
- Assist in processing returned drugs and recycling/disposing of them per procedure.
- Assist in pre-packing frequently ordered medications, labeling, and storing, as needed.
- Package materials and products manually.
- Holds MA license
- Has some Pharmacy Technician experience
To gain access to pharmacist or pharmacy technician travel or contract opportunities, please contact me:
Zach Miller, Pharmacy Talent Acquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement