Community Hospital in Modesto, California - Pharmacy Technician - Full Time
Modesto, California Posted 11 days agoApply Now
Job Scope –
- As a pharmacy technician, the candidate works closely and under the observation of licensed pharmacist
- As a team working in sync, they assist in helping the pharmacist provide medication, IV and other health care products to patients and consumers
- Technicians contribute in the preparations for prescribed medication, inventory listing and counting, and labeling medication bottles
- Daily fill of medicine including controlled substances
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
Qualified Candidates –
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active CA licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital, 340B experience, strong analytical skills.
Contract Lara at 281-668-0650 or email resume to email@example.com.
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
ER Hospital PharmacistSan Francisco, CA
Soliant is seeking a qualified Staff Pharmacist for a permanent position in San Francisco, CA. Job...
Hospital Pharmacist - MeditechModesto, CA
Hospital Staff Pharmacist Job near Modesto, CA. Join our growing California team today. Soliant is...