Community Hospital is searching for a long term contract Inpatient Pharmacist
Battle Creek, Michigan Posted 7 days agoApply Now
- Candidate will work in the acute care setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives.
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active Michigan licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting is highly desired. Prior hospital experience is extremely important.
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0650 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Hospital Pharmacist Full-TimeRedding , CA
New Travel Opening - Northern California Pharmacist Job! Staff Pharmacist Job for respected...
Saff Pharmacist - HospitalEureka, CA
Soliant Health has partnered with a growing medical center near Eureka and seeking an Inpatient...