Community Medical Center for Hospital Pharmacist Job; Day/Evening Rotation – Des Moines, IA
Des Moines, Iowa Posted 24 days agoApply Now
- Candidate will work in an inpatient setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives.
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active IA licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ experience in an inpatient hospital setting, prior hospital experience is extremely important.
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0650 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Staff Pharmacist Job - Seattle, WASeattle, WA
Soliant Health is currently hiring for the position of Travel Pharmacist in Washington. This...
Pharmacist Job - Los Angeles, CALos Angeles, CA
Soliant Health is currently hiring for the position of Pharmacist in Los Angeles.. This opening is...