Community Medical Center for Hospital Pharmacist Job - Day Shift - Rotating Weekends
San Jose, California Posted 12 days agoApply Now
- Candidate will work in an inpatient setting; order verification, pharmacokinetic dosing and medical consultation will be a part of the general job duties.
- This hospital really needs your expertise as a consultant in medicine. You will be able to serve this amazing community and bring your helping hand around the world.
- Monitoring pharmacy techs would be another daily duty for you. Work together with your colleagues in the field of medicine and help lives.
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active California licensure in pharmacy. 1-2+ years’ recent experience in an inpatient hospital setting is required. Ability to commit to a 13+ week assignment.
If you are looking to begin a new journey in your career, pick up the phone and call 281-668-0650 or email your resume to email@example.com.
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...