Community Medical Center - Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Contract Job - Travel Stipends Available
Kendall Square, Massachusetts Posted 9 days agoApply Now
• Preparation, dispensing, packaging and drug distribution and retrieving prescription orders.
• Maintains pertinent records according to legal requirements and/or hospital and
• Complies and computes medication charges and credits.
• Participate in quality improvement initiatives pertaining to pharmacy’s involvement in the
patient admission process.
• Displays knowledge of drug i.e. names, dosages, and strengths available.
• Accurately enter data into the computer and to follow computer work flow.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to multi-task and work as a
team member, and demonstrates critical thinking skills.
• Counting, pouring, measuring and weighing tablets and medications
• mixing medications
• Maintaining patient profiles
• Taking inventory of over-the-counter medications
• Being aware of the latest medicines and their availability and at times, pharmacy
technicians also advise the patient about diet and health requirements.
• MA license
• Hospital experience
• Inpatient duties, IV admixture, and Pyxis fills
For immediate consideration send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 281.668.0650.
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Dayshift Pharmacist Job - Full TravelMonterey, CA
We are currently looking for a Hospital Staff Pharmacist for a healthcare facility near Monterrey,...
Community Hospital Inpatient Staff Pharmacist - Travel Opportunity - Long Term ContractWest Grove, PA
A community hospital is seeking for a Pharmacist to work at a hospital in Jennersville, PA. The...