Community Medical Center - Inpatient Pharmacy Technician - Long Term Contract Job
Cincinnati, Ohio Posted 9 days agoApply Now
Specifics for the Job:
- As a pharmacy technician, the candidate works closely and under the observation of licensed pharmacists
- Technicians contribute in the preparations for prescribed medication, inventory listing and counting, and labeling medication bottles.
- Daily fill of medicine including controlled substances
- Fill dispensing machine, sterile compounding, deliver medication, field calls
- Maintain equipment by ordering, stocking, and organizing supplies and delivery orders
- Verifies stock and enters data in computer to maintain inventory
To be considered qualified, candidates will have to hold a clear and active OH licensure as a pharmacy technician. Clean and clear background. Will need in-patient experience of 2+ year(s).
Setting up interviews as soon as possible, contact Lara at 281-668-0650 or send resume to email@example.com
Sr. Account Executive
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Dayshift Pharmacist Job - Full TravelMonterey, CA
We are currently looking for a Hospital Staff Pharmacist for a healthcare facility near Monterrey,...
Community Hospital Inpatient Staff Pharmacist - Travel Opportunity - Long Term ContractWest Grove, PA
A community hospital is seeking for a Pharmacist to work at a hospital in Jennersville, PA. The...