Community Medical Hospital for Interim Director of Pharmacy - Long Term Contract - Travel Package Available
Kansas City, Missouri Posted 11 days agoApply Now
- This facility is seeking a Interim Director, someone with a strong in-patient experience who may have been exposed to some form of management/leadership roles
- The Director would be in charge of assessing the financial and operation sectors if the pharmacy departments.
- This also includes direct supervision and utilization of the hospital budgets
- Seeking an experienced candidate, someone who can bring strong expertise to the field of medicine
- Strong consultation skills and being able to communicate with pharmacy staff, nurses, physicians and patients will be needed
- Supporting and managing the pharmacist and pharmacy technicians
There is an immediate opening for a qualified candidate who holds a clear and active license in MO. Recent director experience, at least 2+ years . Pharmacist – In – Charge, Lead Pharmacist, Pharmacy Managers are all extremely qualified candidates as well. Inpatient experience of at least 3+ years.
Submit your resume to email@example.com or call (281)668-0650 for immediate consideration.
Local: 281 668-0650
Fax: 877 340-0534
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
PRN Retail Technician Job- Houston, TXHouston, TX
Currently we are partnered with a pharmacy in Houston, TX who is needing a retail technician to...
13+ Week Contract/ IV Room Pharmacist- Kennewick, WAKennewich, WA
Soliant Health is currently partnered with a medical facility in Kennewick, WA who is seeking a...