Category Schools - COTA
2023-2024 School COTA
Our School District is actively seeking a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA) for the 23-24 School Year. This is an admirable school district with a very hospitable team environment! Weekly pay direct deposit is provided. We are looking to interview ASAP.
Location: Waynesville, MO
- Full-Time (37.5 Hours/Week)
- August 21, 2023 – May 24, 2024
- COTA will be working in 4 different building locations.
- Caseload: K – 12th Grade
- Interview will be over Zoom.
- Hourly Pay dependent on experience
- Active Missouri Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant License
If you are interested, please apply below with your updated resume. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions via phone or email.
Guillermo Martinez | 678-920-5904
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement