Soliant Health is looking to fill a temporary position for a Computed Tomography Technologist in Newark, New Jersey - just a short distance from the Pompton Plains area. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a new environment.
- 13-week contract
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) (CT) certification required
- 5x8s shift pattern, 10pm-6am
- Availability to work some weekends may be required
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Weekly Direct Deposit Paychecks
To speed up the application process, please send your resume and references directly to [email protected] and complete this skills checklist (http://www.soliant.com/skillschecklist). Please list Sam Okodua as your recruiter for immediate review.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sam Okodua, Account Executive, Soliant Health at 678-451-1998.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement