Computed Tomography Technologist (CT Tech) Travel Job in Greensboro, NC
Greensboro, NC 10 days agoApply Now
Soliant's client in Greensboro, NC is looking to bring a passionate and reliable CT Tech on for a 13-week assignment. Our client is a 921-bed, Level II Trauma Center offering the best of care the Greensboro and surrounding areas. In your free time, be sure to explore downtown Greensboro, including several museums, gardens, and parks. Read more below, and apply to join the team!
- Operate stationary and/or mobile CT equipment
- Produce quality images as directed by radiologists and physicians for the diagnosis or treatment of anatomic or physiologic disorders.
- Demonstrate knowledge of general anatomy, technical factors, CT imaging fundamentals, radiation protection, and basic computer skills
- Competent in all CT procedures, protocols and techniques.
- 1+ years of experience
- ARRT, BLS
- 13 week contract
- Various schedules available
Apply now by sending your resume and references to [email protected], or call Brooke Hudgins at 678-710-7599 for more details!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement