Calling on SLPs looking to live and work in the scenic parts of New Hampshire! Soliant is working with a school on the banks of Lake Winisquam (30 minutes north of Concord, NH) to place a contract SLP for the school year.
SLPs will work with middle and high school students, and provide support for communication devices.
As a school-based Speech Language Pathologist, applicants will be responsible for:
- Assessing students and providing feedback as a member of an evaluation team.
- Planning therapy activities to promote communication interaction objectives.
- Designing a therapy plan in accordance with developmental levels of students and their functional skills.
The schedule is full-time; part-time applicants are welcome to inquire. We seek applicants who have a great demeanor, and who communicate well with the students in their care, and with their co-workers.
Education and license requirements:
- Master's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- New Hampshire license in Speech-Language Pathology (Soliant can provide guidance in the process)
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement