Soliant is working with a school district outside of Hartford, Connecticut that has a need for a BCBA! This position is needed for the 22/23 school year, and the district is looking to interview as soon as possible. If this interests you and you would like to become a member of our team, please apply now!
About the position:
- Monday-Friday, 22/23 school year
- Full-Time hours
- Pre-K-5th caseload
- Performing general behavioral assessment/analyst needs, data collection, training, etc.
- Overseeing RBTs on staff
- Contracted for the entirety of the school year
- BCBA Certification is required
- See below for required experience
- Ability to obtain necessary state clearances/endorsements (if applicable)
- Positive attitude + team player!
- Expertise in the field and knowledge of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Experience in data collection, data analysis and program development
- Experience in the competition of Functional Behavioral Assessment (FBA) and the development and implementation of Behavior Intervention Plans (BIP)
- Experience in evaluating student functioning across multiple domains, including academic, social, language, daily living, and student behavior
- Experience with providing training to staff and parents
- Paid by an hourly rate for the hours worked – rate is determined based on year(s) of experience, district funding, caseload needs, desired pay
- Optional benefits (medical, vison, dental, 401k)
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Pimenta by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement