School-based Psychologist Job – Milford, CT
- A great school in the Milford, CT, area is now looking to hire a school psychologist (PSYCH) for a current, full-time opening. Previous experience working with children is desired, but not required for this school-based job. The director is ready to review resumes and interview candidates, so please apply today for immediate consideration!
- Assess referred students and make recommendations for appropriate school programs.
- Participate in Multi-Disciplinary Team and Child Study Team meetings to assist teachers and staff in developing plans to meet the needs of the students.
- Attend Individualized Education Program and other planning meetings
- Group and individual therapy
- Previous experience in schools or pediatric offices preferred.
- Masters in School Psychology
- Connecticut Psychology License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract
- Full time (37 hours/week)
- Elementary population
- Evals and counseling
To learn more about this Therapy job opening, please submit an application and current resume.
Lorrie Ann Grayson
Soliant Account Executive- Team Lead
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement