Soliant Health is seeking Pharmacy Leaders to join our network of consulting pharmacy directors.
As a pharmacy leader in today’s increasingly complex health system pharmacy landscape, your experience is in high demand. We invite you to leverage this by taking on interim projects with Soliant.
No engagement is alike—whether it be to help a pharmacy prepare for a survey or to help cover during a vacancy, there are many ways that you can be of service. We work with many of the nation’s largest health systems and have placed interim leaders in organizations from coast to coast. Whether it’s a 25 bed critical access hospital in rural Maine, or 500+ teaching hospital in San Francisco, we are there to help.
Typical assignments can last 3 - 6 months; the size, scope, and deliverables will vary engagement to engagement.
Compensation: Competitive pay + benefits and full travel packages available.
Examples of duties on engagement:
- Providing oversight over pharmacy department
- Preparing for Audits/Surveys
- Analyzing and improving pharmacy workflow
- 340B optimization
- Overseeing implementation of pharmacy software and hardware systems
- Workforce analysis and optimization
- Mentorship of future pharmacy leaders within the organization.
- Attending committee meetings
Let’s start a conversation: I invite you to send me an email or give me a call to start a conversation about this type of work—be it now or in the future.
Contact: Andre Wojcik
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement