We are looking to hire a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to join a supportive staff, and work with wonderful students.
- ASAP- 06/14/23
- Full-time: 35 hrs/wk
- Caseload: up to 12 students working with paraprofessionals
- Onsite preferred
- Education: Master’s degree in education for Teaching Deaf Students
- Licensure: State issued teaching certification in Deaf Education
- Experience: You do not have to be fluent in ASL (American Language)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Matching 401K
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email
Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement