There has been an opening for a Full time Contract Pharmacy technician in the Arizona area! This position is looking for a candidate who has more than 1 year of experience and just your AZ licensure. PTCB is preferred but not required. Shift is Variable days and afternoons . If you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] with your updated resume!
• May resolve issues of denials identified through adjudication, and follow-up claims in Point of Sale (POS).
• Maintains current knowledge of Medicaid claim regulations and processes.
• May produce reports and keep management informed of unpaid claims and claims pending follow-up.
• Provides excellent customer service to external and internal customers in accordance with company values.
• May assist with drug preparation and dispensing under the direct supervision of a Pharmacist.
• Performs other tasks as assigned, which can include assisting in any area of the pharmacy as directed by management.
- AZ licensure
- 1+ Year Pharmacy Technician experience
- FT availability
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Arizona Area
Hours/Shifts: Variable days and afternoons
Assignment duration: 13+ Weeks
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement