Category Pharmacy - Pharmacy Technician
Job Type Contract
If you are a pharmacy technician with at least one year of experience, then let Soliant introduce you to an opportunity where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Madison, WI. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected]
- Processes orders using the pharmacy computer system. Delivers patient medications to patients’ rooms and medication room areas.
- Familiar with pharmacy technology and equipment. Capable of troubleshooting any technical problem.
- Prepares and packages all forms of medications. Prepares intravenous (IV) drugs using an aseptic technique in compounding parenteral nutrition, antibiotics, chemotherapy, and other IV drugs.
- Maintains inventory including floor stock medication, reorders, restocks, and monitors expiration dates of all medications.
- Maintains required documentation in accordance with regulatory and hospital requirements and maintains respect for patient confidentiality. Generates necessary pharmacy reports
- High school diploma or equivalent
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification is required and maintained
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: Mix of days/evenings and rotating weekends.
Employment Type: Contract, Travel, Temporary, Interim
Please reach out to me if this or any pharmacy-related opportunities interest you.
Zach Miller, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement