Soliant has partnered with a school near Ft Myers, FL to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist for the remainder of the school year. This is a community with which Soliant has a strong working relationship: renewal for the next school year will be discussed closer to the end of the school year.
- Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- Preschool to middle school students
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Florida license in Speech Language Pathology
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement