Category Schools - SLPA
Job Type All Job Types
Soliant is accepting applications for a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant position with a school commutable from Winchester, VA.
Details of the position below:
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Work in 1-2 school buildings
- Caseload of preschool and elementary school students
General description of duties:
- Under the supervision of an on-site or remote Speech-Language Pathologist, candidates will guide students in therapy activities as outlined in treatment plans and IEPs
- Collect data on student progress during periodic assessments; document said results in reports
- Consult with Special Education team on therapy and modification of treatment plans as needed.
This is a small school district with a close knit staff; strong candidates will have the option to renew for the next school year.
We seek independent workers who are self-directed and well-organized. It is a great opportunity for SLPAs looking to expand their skill set as they further their careers.
- Bachelor's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Applicants must apply for a West Virginia license in order to start the assignment. The process is fast and straightforward!
Sound like a position you can thrive in? Send your application to Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement