Soliant Health is seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a school district near Aurora, Illinois. This position will be full-time, and it is for the current school year.
Qualified candidates should have at least a Master Degree in Educational or School Psychology and must have a license through the Illinois State Board.
• Master’s or Doctors Degree in School Psychology
• Illinois state School Psychologist License/Certification
• Conduct Student Evaluations for 6th through 8th grade students
• Designing and implementing IEPs
• Have experience with a variety of psycho-educational and behavioral assessment tools
Please contact Haddy Jallow at 770 776 2107 if you are interested in this position or need further details. Interested candidates should send their resume and professional references to email@example.comApply Now
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement