Soliant has partnered with a school near York, PA to place a contract Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Full-time (approx. 35 hours per week)
- Start: ASAP
- End: end of school year
- High school and elementary school caseloads
- High school students are in low-incidence classrooms
- Elementary school students have "typical" speech and language needs
- Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology or Communications Disorders
- Clearance of Pennsylvania Department of Education screenings, including but not limited to:
- Background check
- Fingerprint scans
- Two-step TB test
We seek applicants who bring solid clinical knowledge, are well-organized, and are adept communicators.
To apply, please upload an updated resume using the button below, or e-mail Monica Guu at [email protected] I welcome phone inquiries as well at (770) 723-3774.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement