Calling on SLPAs living in the area of Frederick, MD! Soliant is working with a school district across the state border (in West Virginia) to place a full-time Speech-Language Pathology Assistant for the remainder of the school year.
- Full-time (35 hours per week)
- Cover 1 to 2 buildings
- Work with preschool and elementary school students, with the supervision of a remote SLP
- Start: March 2019
- End: end of school year (high possibility of renewals)
As a school-based SLPA, applicants will be responsible for:
- Leading students in therapy activities in accordance with treatment plans and IEP goals
- Collect data as part of periodic assessments of student progress
This is a small school district with whom Soliant enjoys a long-term working relationship. Options for renewal for the next school year are available, pending on good job performance.
Education and license requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology
- Applicants must apply and gain approval for a West Virginia license as an SLPA
This position requires applicants to be self-directed and independent workers. It is a great opportunity for SLPAs who aspire to further development in their careers in speech.
To apply, please send an updated resume to Monica Guu at [email protected] Phone inquiries are welcome, at (770) 723-3774
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement