A fantastic school district is looking to fill the open position of Sign Language Interpreter (SLI). We are looking for an experienced & dedicated individual to join our supportive staff.
- ASAP- 06/14/23
- Times: 35 hrs/wk, potentially more
- Caseload: High school
- Onsite only
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in ASL or Educational Interpreting.
- Licensure: EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment), RID (Registry of Interpreter for the Deaf) and NIC (National Interpreter Certification)
- Experience: school experience is not required but is preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement