Calling on South Carolina-licensed SLPAs (Speech-Language Pathology Assistants): Soliant is working with a school in Beaufort, SC, and is seeking a contract SLPA to help finish out the school year.
Details of the position below:
- Caseload details to be shared in a direct interview with administrators
- Work with K-12 students, and possibly with students with intensive speech needs
We seek applicants who are communicative, collaborative, and passionate about helping students.
- South Carolina SLPA license
- Schools and Special Education experience desired.
Please apply by using the form below. Or, contact Monica Guu at [email protected] or (770) 723-3774 with questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement