If you are a pharmacist with at least two years of clinical experience, then let Soliant introduce you to an interim contract where you’ll make an immediate impact on delivering healthcare to thousands in Knoxville, TN. Work with Soliant to gain access to this opportunity or others in this area. Contact [email protected]
- Providing clinical support of the hospital pharmacy function in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintaining adequate drug supplies at the pharmacy at all times.
- Correctly informing and instructing patients on any drugs to be used after they are discharged.
- Developing and participating in new employee training and education programs.
- Participating in patient drug therapy monitoring.
- Promoting an environment of continuous quality improvement.
- Requires successful completion of all educational requirements as mandated for state licensure.
- Current State licensure required.
- Pharm D or BS Pharm plus advanced degree or completion of hospital pharmacy residency is preferred.
Industry: Healthcare, Hospital
Work hours: Variable shifts
Employment Type: Interim, Contract, Travel, Temporary
If you are building your professional network, then connect with me on LinkedIn https://bit.ly/3m0KswZ
Qwenada Moore, Account Executive [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement