Category Schools - Paraprofessional
Job Type Contract
We are currently interviewing for a teacher’s assistant to work in our school district for the remainder of the school year.
Location: Toledo, OH
- High School Diploma/GED Required
- Paraprofessional Licensure
- Serve as a guide in instructing students on proper classroom behavior.
- Small group instruction, one-on-one instruction, preparing materials for lessons.
- Help teacher’s keep records for grading and attendance.
- Contract Position
- Start Date: ASAP
- End date: June 9th 2023
- Full time | 35 hours a week
- Work hours: 7:15am-3:30pm
- Caseload Details: Grades K-9 ( Students with disabilities)
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Paid every Friday
- Benefits Package
If this opportunity interests you, please apply and send an updated resume. If you have any further questions my contact information is listed below. Feel free to reach out to my office number to ensure an interview!
Sarah Edwards | 678-951-0823
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement