Soliant is seeking a Hospital Pharmacist looking to work as a Hospital Pharmacist in the stunning state of Montana? We have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Dispense medications accurately and safely.
- Review medications and provide guidance to healthcare professionals.
- Counsel patients on medication use.
- Manage inventory and ensure compliance with regulations.
- Collaborate with healthcare teams to optimize patient care.
- Utilize pharmacy technology for efficiency and accuracy.
- PharmD degree and Montana pharmacist license.
- Hospital or clinical pharmacy experience preferred.
- Strong communication and attention to detail.
- Team player with adaptability and ethical standards.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Work in the beautiful state of Montana.
- Collaborative healthcare team
We make life better for those who make lives better. If you are interested in growing your professional network, you can reach out to [email protected] or call 281-848-7412.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement