There has been an opening for a Travel Pharmacist in charge for a pharmacy near Destin, FL! This position is looking for a candidate who has more than just FL licensure, along with 2+ Years of pharmacist experience. Knowledge over compounding is a plus! If you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected] with your updated resume!
- Perform and accurately document compounding procedures, quality assurance/quality control checks and oversee and support the technicians.
- Efficient and knowledgeable of basic principles, theories, laws, policies, and procedures that pertain to compounding- specifically USP <795>, <797>, <800>, other USP general chapters, and best compounding practices.
- Experience as a compounding pharmacist, applying clinical knowledge to the appropriateness of compounded prescription orders, working collaboratively with the clinical team, product development, and compounding techs.
- FL licensure + one other out of state
- 2+ Year Pharmacist in charge experience
- FT availability
Title: Inpatient Pharmacy Technician
Location: Destin, FL
Industry: Long term care
Hours/Shifts: Variable days and afternoons
Assignment duration: Contract to Hire
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement