Contract Travel Inpatient Pharmacist Opportunity Fort Smith, AR
Fort Smith, AR 20 days agoApply Now
A Travel Pharmacist with Inpatient experience is needed for a travel assignment. This position only requires you to have an AR licensure and 1 year of inpatient pharmacist experience. if you’re interested and want more information, please reach out to me via email at [email protected]
- Counsel patients and medical providers regarding the nature and use of drugs, dosage, drug interactions, and side effects, as well as monitor the health and progress of patients to ensure compliance and to optimize therapies.
- Complies with all applicable federal, and state laws, pharmacy regulations, and company policies.
- Prepares and dispenses prescription medications, including maintenance of necessary records, accurate third-party adjudication and patient charges, and inventory management.
- Participates in patient-centered services including immunization, MTM, and wellness programs.
- AR licensed
- 1+ year of Pharmacist experience
- FT availability
Title: Staff Pharmacist
Location: Fort Smith, AR
Hours/Shifts: Variables days and afternoons
Assignment duration: 13+ weeks
To gain access to the most contract and travel opportunities within the pharmacy, contact Soliant today!
If interested, please contact me below
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement