Contract Work for a Pharmacist, near Indianapolis, IN
Indianapolis, Indiana Posted 15 days agoApply Now
• Maintains patient profiles; monitors drug therapy for efficacy, drug interactions, adverse drug reactions, allergies, sensitivities.
• Performs discharge medication teaching for patients receiving discharge medications.
• IV compatibility and formulary recommendations to physicians, nurses, and patients.
• Performs pharmacokinetic dosage calculations and evaluations as determined by the therapeutic needs of the patient.
• Is accountable for medication acquisition, storage, packaging, distribution and use - removing expired medication.
• Is accountable for the transcription and evaluation of medication orders by Physicians.
• Preparation of patient specific unit dose medications, preparation of sterile admixture solutions, extemporaneous compounding, controlled substance distribution, and outpatient medication preparation/dispensing.
• Clinically supervises pharmacy technicians.
• Compounds and dispenses medication orders accurately using proper labeling and documentation according to Pharmacy policies and procedures, State law and Federal law.
Qualifications & Work Details
• 2-3 assignment
• Inpatient staffing duties
• IN Licensed
• 4/10s/weeks or 5/8 weeks – candidate preference
Immediate consideration, forward your resume to email@example.com and or contact Lucy Jeanminette for directly at 281.668.0663. www.linkedin.com/in/lucyjeanminette
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement
Browse Similar Jobs
Director of Pharmacy: Phoenix, ArizonaDirector of Pharmacy: Phoenix, Arizona, AZ
This hospital is looking for a full-time director of pharmacy to work from 6:30am to 3:00pm Monday...
Retail Pharmacy Technician: Albuquerque, New MexicoAlbuquerque, NM
This retail pharmacy is looking for a full-time pharmacy technician to work Monday through Friday...