We are interviewing for an Occupational Therapist for our 2022/2023 School Year. Please see details below:
Location: Dover, Delaware
Details about the position:
- 37.5 hours a week
- 22/23 School Year
- Caseload: Elementary, Middle and High School students.
- OT will be providing therapy, collecting progress monitoring data, and helping with write IEP’s. All assessments are covered by another staff member.
- Working with students with intellectual disabilities.
You MUST Have:
- Masters Level Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Active Occupational Therapist License
- Prior Schools Experience – Preferred
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, please apply below with your updated resume. Once applied, more information will be provided. From there, you will be given next steps for the hiring process.
Feel free to reach out to me directly at my office number at 678-710-7674.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement