We are looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to our students. Please see details below:
Location: NEAR Chattanooga, Tennessee
- School is located in Ringgold, GA
- Full-time, 37.5
- ASAP – EOSY
- Primary school caseload.
- There would be more pushing into self-contained preschool special education classes than pull out work.
- Most of the students would be eligible under the category of significant developmental delay.
What We’re Looking For:
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Open to New Graduates (SLP’s and SLP-CF)
For immediate consideration, please apply below and call Victoria Pope at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement