Licensed Occupational Therapist Needed- Methuen, MA
We are looking for Certified Occupational Therapist Assistants to assist student needs in the Essex County school district. This is for an immediate part-time position that has the potential to turn into full-time in the Fall.
What We Want:
- Part-Time Availability/2-3 days per week
- Experience working in a school environment
- Experience working with mild to severe disabilities
What We Require:
- MA State License
- Experience working in a school setting!
What We Offer:
- Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Weekly paychecks!
- Comprehensive benefit package for all full-time employees
- Support throughout entire interview and credentialing process
- Free continuing education classes
If you are a motivated and compassionate Occupational Therapist who values relationship building and teamwork in a school setting, you can enjoy the benefits of therapist autonomy and a work-life balance.
Please reach out to me to set up an interview for available positions in the 2022-2023 school year!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement