Soliant is working with a supportive school district near Wapato, Washington that is looking for a Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant. The school is eager to find an COTA as soon as possible to help provide the best services to students in need. Please apply below to be considered for this excellent opportunity!
- Bachelors Level Degree in Occupational Therapy or related field required
- COTA License Required
- Pediatrics and/or Schools Experience Strongly Preferred
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Available
Employment Type: Full Time, Occupational Therapist, Contract, OT, Therapy
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected]. For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
678-430-3282 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement