Soliant is partnering with a great school district near Phelen, CA that is looking for a passionate Occupational Therapist Assistant. The school is eager to find a COTA as soon as possible to provide the best services to students in need. Do you want to inspire and make a positive impact? Apply below and your new journey starts today!
- Associate or Bachelors Degree in Occupational Therapy Assistant Required
- Active CA Occupational Therapist License Required
- Guaranteed Hours!
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Offered
- Weekly and Competitive Pay
- CEU Reimbursement
Employment Type: Full time
To apply directly for this position, please apply below or send your resume to [email protected]oliant.com. For additional information, please feel free to reach out at the contact info provided below as well. I look forward to working with you!
Account Executive | Soliant Health
7678-710-7663 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement