Counselor or Social Worker - Children and Adolescent support - Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvnaia area
Wilkes-Barre, PA 16 days agoApply Now
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of schoool aged students? Are you currently looking to grow as a professional, or working on obtaining a license? If so this ma ybe the role for you.
Soliant Education has partnered with a school district in Wilkes-Barre area to hire several Mobile Therapists/Counselors/Social Workers.
Schedule: Monday to Friday (8:00 am - 4:00 pm during the school year / 8:00 am - 2:30 pm for summer hours). Flexibility in schedule required if family/individual sessions are scheduled past 4:00 pm.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling (clinical internship necessary)
- Licensing is preferred, but not required
Responsibilities: As a Mobile Therapist with our Community and School Based Behavioral Health team, you will play a critical role in providing essential mental health services to individuals in need. Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing assessments, treatment plans, safety/crisis plans, miscellaneous intake documentation, and clinical documentation (such as progress notes).
- Providing supervision to Behavioral Health Technicians to ensure the highest quality of care.
- Offering individual, group, and family counseling services tailored to the unique needs of each client.
- Managing a caseload of 16-24 clients, with most clinicians having 18-20 cases.
- Collaborating with schools, families, and the community to support the well-being of clients.
Benefits and Pay Structure:
- W2 contract for the full 2023/2024 school-year, with contract renewals available. (12 month contract)
- Off on all weekends, holidays and evenings.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available.
- 401k retirement plan with employer match.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Travel stipends are available for those who qualify.
- Weekly pay, hourly pay for ALL hours worked.
- Reimbursements available for onboarding.
- Pay range is negotiable, estimated to be $28 - $35/hr with travel reimbursments available traveling between clients
Competitive and negotiable hourly rate will be determined based on experience of applicant, as well as school budget. Applicant will not be paid when school is closed. Off on weekends, evenings and school holidays.
W2 contracted position - contract renewals are available if desired!
For questions please Kateryna Kourliak at Soliant Education:
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement