Counselor or Social Worker position in the Boston, Massachusetts area
Boston , MA 22 days agoApply Now
Category Schools - Social Worker
Job Type Contract
Soliant schools is looking for an Adjustment Counselor or Social Worker in the Boston, Massachusetts area.
- Full-Time, 32 hours/ 5 days a week
- Now- End of School Year
- High School Students
- Provide counseling & support in 1:1 and small group settings
- Highly prefers and needs a counselor with some experience and skill in this specific setting.
- Caseload size varies : 3-4 groups of 4-5 students can be up to 12 rotating in and out
- Fragile program: Student in this setting have been released from hospitalization for issues such as depression and self-harm
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered to who qualify
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Janee Wilson by email to: [email protected] for more information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement