Calling on Speech-Language Pathologists based in Covina, CA: Soliant has partnered with a moderately sized District and is seeking a caring and competent contract SLP for this school year.
- Work with elementary (preschool - 6th) school students
- Moderate-severe disabilities
We seek candidates who bring a fantastic professional record, excellent communication skills, and who are passionate about working with students. This is a close-knit school district that values collaboration.
Supervision is available for Clinical Fellows.
- California SLP license OR
- SLP certificate from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
Excited to hear more? Apply by emailing your resume and setting up a phone appointment to speak. I can be reached at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement