Soliant Health is seeking a certified pharmacy technician in Houston, TX for a temp to hire opportunity for an infusion/ specialty pharmacy. Sterile IV certification is required but experience is not!
Title: Pharmacy Technician
Location: Houston, TX
Schedule: Monday-Friday 6AM-3PM
Duration: 13 weeks Temp to Hire
- Perform technical and aseptic manipulations in the ISO 5 laminar hoods.
- Perform sterile techniques such as injecting active drug into sterile IV bags, filling syringes with medication for injection and pooling vials into sterile empty bags with repeater pump.
- Completing batch records for orders using good documentation practices, ensuring drugs and supplies are in data before use.
- Ensure the compounding room and related equipment are cleaned and maintained daily pursuant to the Company’s SOP’s and applicable state and federal regulations
- Proper labeling and packaging finished products
- Completes any other duties designated by the pharmacist and/or supervisor.
- Clear/Active TX State Board of Pharmacy Technician License
- PTCB highly preferred
- ACPE Sterile products certification
Dress Code: Business casual bunny suit and goggles in a sterile environment
Coverage Hours needed: M-F 6am-3pm
Type: temp to hire
We offer full comprehensive health benefits available to those with full-time hours. (Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and more.) For more information on this position or others across the nation, contact:
Olivia Mahler , Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Competitive Salary
- Weekly Paycheck
- Matching 401(k) Plan
- Extensive Medical Coverage
- Licensing Assistance
- Custom Housing
- Travel Assistance
- Professional Development Reimbursement